- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Somewhere ... Café and Lounge
Somewhere ... Café and Lounge Review
The Tex-Mex breakfasts here are enhanced by great views. Try the breakfast burrito, a light tortilla filled with scrambled eggs, peppers, and homemade salsa, best enjoyed while overlooking thatched umbrellas and snorkelers on the reef. For lunch, the black bean salsa and homemade guacamole score high marks. A three-tier outdoor terrace makes for terrific sunset dining, drawing a fun adult-only crowd into the evening for steak and fish with Mexican spice. The portions are always huge. There's live music many nights—Thursdays are the best.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more