- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Parallel 23 Review
The international menu at this upscale spot focuses on fish and seafood, though foie gras remains one of the menu's highlights, as well as a four-way surprise Conch appetizer and sea bass served on Champagne cabbage. The covered porch looks into a courtyard and gives you the feeling that you're dining on the porch of a majestic plantation. Offerings also include the best vegetarian and vegan food on the island. Two servers assigned to each table ensure good service, and Chef Lauren is one of the best cooks on the island. Food presentation is artful, using beautiful plates of different sizes. Although it's dimly lit, keep an eye out for celebrities.
- Address: Regent Palms Resort, Regent St., Grace Bay, Providenciales
- Phone: 649/946–8666
- Location: Providenciales
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
For years, my daughter has been interested in going on a traditional Caribbean vacation -- the blue water, beach etc. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more