- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Parallel 23 Review
The international menu at this upscale spot focuses on fish and seafood, though foie gras remains one of the menu's highlights, as well as a four-way surprise Conch appetizer and sea bass served on Champagne cabbage. The covered porch looks into a courtyard and gives you the feeling that you're dining on the porch of a majestic plantation. Offerings also include the best vegetarian and vegan food on the island. Two servers assigned to each table ensure good service, and Chef Lauren is one of the best cooks on the island. Food presentation is artful, using beautiful plates of different sizes. Although it's dimly lit, keep an eye out for celebrities.
- Address: Regent Palms Resort, Regent St., Grace Bay, Providenciales
- Phone: 649/946–8666
- Location: Providenciales
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Most common question on these boards, it says 60% chance of rain, will I get sun? Read more
Well, I just had a great week in Turks and Caicos. Read more
Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing ... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more