- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Island Club Townhouses
At a Glance
- you can't get a better deal in Provo
- centrally located so you can walk everywhere
- the few condos for short-term rental go fast
- no phones in the room
- a block from the beach
Check Rates from our Partners
Island Club Townhouses Review
If you're on a budget you won't find a place that gives you more for your money than this small condo complex. Island Club, next door to Saltmills Plaza, is in the heart of Grace Bay and just across the street from the beach. Three units are usually reserved for vacation rentals, and these townhouses have everything you need at a terrific price. For less than a studio room elsewhere you get a two-story, two-bedroom townhouse with bamboo furniture, two bathrooms, a full kitchen, satellite TV, and air-conditioning. The office provides beach towels and will lend you umbrellas to take to the beach. Island Club proves that you don't have to give up clean and comfortable rooms to save money in Provo. There's a five-night minimum stay.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more