- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kissing Fish Catering Co.
Kissing Fish Catering Co. Review
Kissing Fish Catering Co. has the same owners as Bay Bistro. The company will cater events like full-moon bonfires on the beach, weddings, and private parties, including beachside romantic dinners for two. Choose from pig roasts and ribs to four-course meals with beef Wellington, grouper with mango chutney, grilled lobster, or grilled chicken with sun-dried tomatoes, just to name a few from the extensive menu. If you're staying in a villa or condo with full kitchen, you can hire a personal chef to prepare meals in your kitchen.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Most common question on these boards, it says 60% chance of rain, will I get sun? Read more
Well, I just had a great week in Turks and Caicos. Read more
·British Virgin Islands Forum, Cayman Islands Forum, St. Maarten/St. Martin Forum, Turks & Caicos Islands Forum
Need immediate help as I am trying to book a flight today. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more