- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Jimmy's Dive Bar
Jimmy's Dive Bar Review
A casual option that's not hard on the wallet, this restaurant is a terrific choice for breakfast. Later in the day, expect mostly hamburgers and sandwiches, but if you're craving something more, you can get pasta, lobster (in season), and a huge 24-ounce porterhouse steak. It's in a great spot for people-watching, and it's open later than other restaurants, so if you're coming off a late flight, this is a good bet for food or just a lively spot to meet other vacationers. Expect this to live up to its name—it's truly a dive.
- Address: Ports of Call, Grace Bay Rd., Grace Bay, Providenciales
- Phone: no phone
- Location: Providenciales
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
For years, my daughter has been interested in going on a traditional Caribbean vacation -- the blue water, beach etc. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more