- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
The Regent Grand Resort
At a Glance
- majestic architecture with huge columns and arches
- central location in walking distance of numerous restaurants and shops
- upscale Regent Village shops nearby
- no restaurant here, although many options are nearby
Check Rates from our Partners
The Regent Grand Resort Review
Even bigger and more luxurious than its sister property, Villa Renaissance, the Regent Grand is centered on a courtyard with a four-leaf-clover-shaped pool that allows guests to get peace and quiet in a gorgeous setting. Italianate arches, trellises, and giant columns bring a distinct elegance. The rooms are colorful and comfortable, with colonial-style furnishings; all have huge patios or balconies facing Grace Bay Beach or the beautiful pool. While there is no restaurant on-site, it's an easy walk to numerous restaurants and shops in the Regent Village (on the resort property but not at the Regent Grand itself) and Saltmills shopping center. Regent Grand guests have golf privileges at the Provo Golf Course, where greens fees are discounted or sometimes included in the rate.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more