- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
West Bay Club
At a Glance
- all rooms have a beach view
- contemporary architecture makes it stand out from other resorts
- amazing luxury for the price
- you'll need transportation to go shopping and to get to the main hub
Check Rates from our Partners
West Bay Club Review
One of Provo's newest resorts has a prime location on a pristine stretch of Grace Bay Beach just steps away from the best off-the-beach snorkeling. West Bay offers a quiet elegance with a contemporary, slightly Asian feel. All rooms are appointed with dark-wood furniture and cabinetry complemented with lighter bath and kitchen fixtures that give a contemporary feel. The rooms have plasma TVs, plush couches, and beautiful marble tiles in earth tones and turquoise. You will be faced with the difficult choice of deciding whether to relax on a quiet and soothing section of beach or lie next to the lusciously landscaped pool. West Bay has the same management team as Grace Bay Club.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Just got back from staying at the Sands in Provo. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more