- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Villas of Salt Cay
At a Glance
- bedrooms are set up for extra privacy
- on Victoria Street within walking distance of everything
- on a private stretch of beach
- not all rooms have a/c
- cabanas don't have kitchens
- shared pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Villas of Salt Cay Review
One of the most convinient places to stay in Salt Cay is centrally located on Victoria Street, in the middle of everything. With its beachfront and one of the few pools on the island, the cluster of homes can comfortably sleep 2 to 16 people. The two-story main house, Villa Frangipani, has a colorful kitchen with a painted counter bar; ceilings are high and let the breeze come through. The separate one-bedroom cottage, Villa Olivewood, is attached by a trellis and has a separate living area and efficiency kitchen. Three attached cabanas are set up like hotel rooms, each with its own porch facing the beach and a small kitchenette. The shared private pool with its huge patio is a great gathering place after a hot day in the sun. It's an easy walk from here to listen to a band at Coral Reef Bar & Grill or to pizza night at Island Thyme. Daily maid service is included, and a cook can be brought in for an extra fee; the owner will help you with provisioning if you want to eat in. It's possible to rent the entire complex or each unit individually.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
My wife and I, along with three other couples, are going to visit T&C in December. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more