- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Angela's Top o' the Cove New York Style Delicatessen
Angela's Top o' the Cove New York Style Delicatessen Review
Order deli sandwiches, salads, enticingly rich desserts, and freshly baked pastries at this island institution on Leeward Highway, just south of Turtle Cove. The location's not close to where most tourists stay, but it's worth the drive. From the deli case you can buy the fixings for a picnic; the shelves are stocked with a broad selection of fancy foodstuffs, as well as beer and wine. It's open at 6:30 am for a busy trade in coffees and cappuccinos. There's even a cheesesteak comparable to what you get in Philly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more