- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
The Alexandra Resort
At a Glance
- luxury for (somewhat) less, with lots of good amenities
- some rooms have only queen beds, not kings
Check Rates from our Partners
The Alexandra Resort Review
Situated on the most popular stretch of Grace Bay Beach, the Alexandra is within walking distance of shops, Coral Garden's snorkeling, and excellent restaurants. All the comfortable, spacious rooms at this beachfront condo resort have some type of ocean or pool view—no parking-lot views here. Appointments are decidedly upscale: granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, a washer and dryer, and feather-top pillows on the beds. The friendliest staff on the island will make you feel like family, and the Kid's Club will make families even more welcome.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more