- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Bay Bistro Review
You simply can't eat any closer to the beach than here, the only restaurant in all of Provo to be built directly on the sand. You dine on a covered porch (or on one of three individual platforms) surrounded by palm trees and the sound of lapping waves. The spring-roll appetizer is delicious, and the oven-roasted chicken is the best on the island. At the very popular weekend brunch, which includes such favorites as eggs Benedict with mimosas (included), lines can be long if you don't have a reservation. Around the time of the full moon, ask about the memorable beach barbecue: all-you-can-eat ribs, pig roast, and bonfire on the sand.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more