- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- the most beautiful architecture on Provo
- located in middle, so you can still walk to snorkel, still walk to shops
- the cheapest lock-out rooms are not worth the cost—they can get noisy
- service has suffered during management changes
Check Rates from our Partners
The Somerset Review
This luxury resort has the "wow" factor, starting with the architecture and ending in your luxuriously appointed suite. What sets the Somerset apart is that it's more focused on your comfort and enjoyment than on attracting a celebrity clientele. A laid-back unpretentiousness means you don't have to dress up to go to the pool. A modern pool deck is equipped with a resistance pool and underwater speakers. The oversize suites are equipped with such extras as a plasma TV, an Xbox, a wine chiller, and Viking appliances, including a washer and dryer, so you don't need to pack heavily. The English Cottages are multistory town homes with 15-foot ceilings in the living rooms; the Stirling House residences all have ocean and pool views; the Estate Villas, which take up an entire floor, are the most stunning, with cathedral ceilings and private hot tubs outside on the balconies. The red tile roofs and oversize balconies complement the turquoise ocean beautifully; the beachfront is on one of the best sections of Grace Bay. New shiny Morroccan turquoise tiles in the pool make it sparkle; at night they are lit like stars.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more