- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- great people-watching
- one of the best spas in the Caribbean, and lots of other amenities
- in the summer, the pool bar can get hot in the sunken area
- kind of formal around the pool
- sky-high rates
Check Rates from our Partners
Regent Palms Review
High on luxury and glitz, this is a place where glamour meets the beach. The infinity pool, one of the chicest in the Caribbean, has sun pods (round, white-cushioned loungers), a swim-up bar, and iPods to borrow. Suites, which have colonial-style furnishings and luxurious bedding and appointments, have two or three bedrooms but can be subdivided to create one-bedroom suites and regular rooms (which have only a kitchenette); all bedrooms have a separate terrace. One big plus for families is a washer and dryer in all but regular rooms. Long distance phone calls to US and Canada are included, as is unlimited use of the supervised kid's club. The spa is stunning, offering every treatment imaginable; it certainly ranks among the best in the Caribbean.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hi, we're thinking of going to the Caribbean in June, and would love to have a non-stop flight, so T&C seems to fit the bill. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more