- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- luxury for less
- one of the prettiest courtyards in Provo
- the pool bar is not consisently manned
- not a full-service resort
Check Rates from our Partners
Villa Renaissance Review
Modeled after a Tuscan villa, this luxury property is self-catering and not really a full-service resort; nevertheless, you do get daily maid service, afternoon tea or coffee at the Pavilion Bar, and a weekly manager's cocktail reception. There is no restaurant on-site, but the location puts you within walking distance of some of the island's best restaurants. The front desk is always willing to help with concierge service. There is a lighted tennis court and a fitness center, and bicycles are available. The gorgeous suites have stunning balconies or patios facing the ocean.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hi, we're thinking of going to the Caribbean in June, and would love to have a non-stop flight, so T&C seems to fit the bill. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more