- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- all condos have ocean views
- beautiful pool
- no restaurant, and it's at the far end of the hub
- very expensive for a self-catering resort
Check Rates from our Partners
The Tuscany Review
This self-catering, quiet, upscale resort is the place for independent travelers to unwind around one of the prettiest pools on Provo. All the condos have three bedrooms with designer furnishings and spacious balconies with oceanfront views; each condo also has three baths and a laundry room, which makes sharing a breeze even if you're not family. Lined by palm trees, the pool has a Tuscan feel and is one of the most beautiful on Provo. Guests are issued a cell phone that comes preset with numbers for island restaurants and excursion companies, for use wherever they go during their stay.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more