- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Parrot Cay Resort
At a Glance
- impeccable service
- gorgeous, secluded beach
- the spa is considered one of the best in the world
- only two restaurants on the entire island
- it's expensive to get back and forth to Provo for excursions, as there is only private ferry service
Check Rates from our Partners
Parrot Cay Resort Review
This private paradise, on its own island, pairs tranquillity with the best service in Turks and Caicos. Elaborate wooden oceanfront villas border the island, and their Asian feel contrasts with the rather bland hillside terra-cotta–and–stucco building that houses the spacious suites. Suite and villa interiors are a minimalist yet sumptuous mix of cool-white interiors, Indonesian furnishings, and four-poster beds. Expect sorbet, cold bottled water, and cold, lemon-scented refreshment towels around the beach and pool. Service is unmatched in its ability to anticipate and meet your needs. The villas are the ultimate indulgence, with heated lap pools, hot tubs, and butler service. The resort's main pool is surrounded by a round, thatched bar and the Asian-inspired Lotus restaurant. The giant Como Shambhala Spa is manned by expert Indonesian and Balinese therapists. Car transfers to and from the airport and one round-trip by boat to and from the island are included; you will be met at the airport by a Parrot Cay representative.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
A neighbor planted the Turks & Caicos seed this past Easter Sunday, and after finding reasonable airfare for our extended family of 7 travelers for a MSP-PLS round trip in February 2015 ($315 o Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more