- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Sands at Grace Bay
At a Glance
- one of the best places for families
- central to shops and numerous restaurants
- screened balconies and porches give an escape from incessant air-conditioning
- the pool deck is dark wood, so keep your sandals or flip-flops handy
- avoid courtyard rooms, which are not worth the price
Check Rates from our Partners
Sands at Grace Bay Review
Spacious gardens and winding pools set the tone for one of Provo's most popular family resorts. You can expect friendly and helpful staff and excellent amenities, including a spa, a good-size fitness room, and a beachside cabana restaurant, called Hemingway's. Sparkling ocean views from huge screened patios and floor-to-ceiling windows are best in the oceanfront suites in Blocks 3 and 4, which are also closest to the beach, restaurant, and pool. Ask for leftover beach toys, including swim noodles and buckets and shovels, to keep children entertained.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
My wife and I, along with three other couples, are going to visit T&C in December. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more