- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Club Med Turkoise
At a Glance
- good value
- adults only (of all ages, not just young)
- numerous languages spoken
- even with some renovations, the rooms are dormlike and need updates and TLC
- food just so-so
Check Rates from our Partners
Club Med Turkoise Review
In contrast to the other, more tranquil Grace Bay resorts, this energetic property has a vibrant party atmosphere, nightly entertainment, and even a flying trapeze—it caters mainly to fun-loving singles and couples. Guests still fly in from North America and Europe for the scuba diving, windsurfing, and waterskiing on the turquoise waters that border what was the area's first major resort. Rooms in the village are basic and set in small, colorful bungalows. Club Med doesn't change the clocks during Daylight Savings Time, so they may be an hour off from the rest of the island (and the airport).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more