- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- family-friendly resort with shuttles between the two shared properties
- screened balconies and porches allow a respite from incessant air-conditioning
- although clean, furniture is dated
- if no car rental, you have to take the shuttle to get closer to the "hub."
Check Rates from our Partners
Ocean Club Review
Enormous, locally painted pictures of hibiscus make a striking first impression as you enter the reception area at one of the island's most well-established condominium resorts. Regular shuttles run along the ½-mile (1-km) stretch of Grace Bay Beach between two artfully landscaped sister properties, Ocean Club (popularly known as Ocean Club "East") and Ocean Club West, from 6 am to 10:30 pm. Ocean Club has the advantage of a quieter location away from most of the development; it's just a short walk from Provo Golf & Country Club. Plenty of beach and pool toys make Ocean Club a good family option.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more