- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Blue Horizon Resort
At a Glance
- breathtaking views of Mudjin Harbour from the rooms
- lack of development makes you feel like you're away from it all
- need a car to explore
- probably too isolated for some
- three-night minimum
Check Rates from our Partners
Blue Horizon Resort Review
At this property, undulating cliffs skirt one of the most dramatic beaches in the Turks and Caicos. Blue tin roofs mark the small, self-contained open-plan cottages. Screened-in porches and careful positioning ensure that all of the cottages have unobstructed views along the cliffs and out to sea. Although it's secluded, it doesn't lack in amenities. The concierge can arrange everything, including groceries, excursions to East Caicos and Joe Grants Cay, kayaks, snorkeling trips, and bonefishing. Tropical Cottage has large, attractive murals; Dragon View Cottage has spectacular views of Dragon Cay and is closest to the Crossing Place trail that winds along the cliff tops. In the restaurant there are huge floor-to-ceiling windows that might give it prettiest view of all. If you like getting away from it all, this is your place.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more