- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Beach House Turks and Caicos
At a Glance
- gorgeous hues throughout offer tranquillity
- true intimate boutique hotel
- room service not offered all day
- need transportation to the best restaurants and shops
Check Rates from our Partners
Beach House Turks and Caicos Review
New owners, as well as tastefully redesigned rooms and facilities at the former Turks and Caicos Club have created a tranquil, upscale hideaway on Grace Bay. Forget numbers: with room names such as Aqua, Azure, and Driftwood you know you're at a beach. The resort's original red Spanish tiles have been replaced with sky blue, while the walls are soft aqua hues, furniture white and crisp. The generously proportioned suites—designed for comfort—have full kitchens (with full-size refrigerators); beds have pillowtop mattresse, and suites have pull-out sofa beds in the living room. Bathrobes are provided, and surprise wine tastings on your patio. A $20 breakfast voucher is included in the rates.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
For years, my daughter has been interested in going on a traditional Caribbean vacation -- the blue water, beach etc. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more