- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Although the water appears calm, breezes always blow along Provo's northern shore. Most resorts will provide Windsurfers. If you're on Grace Bay Beach, stay inside the white buoys; boats can pass by beyond them. Nautique Sports also rents kitesurfing equipment.
Windsurfing Provo. Windsurfers find the calm, turquoise water of Grace Bay ideal. Windsurfing Provo also rents kayaks, Windsurfers, and Hobie Cats, stand-up paddleboards (the latest popular craze on the island), and offers windsurfing instruction. There's another branch at Ocean Club West. Ocean Club, Grace Bay Rd., Grace Bay, Providenciales. 649/946–5649. www.windsurfingprovo.tc.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe