- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Provo's long beaches and secluded lanes are ideal for trail rides on horseback.
Provo Ponies. Provo Ponies offers morning and afternoon rides for all levels. A 60-minute ride costs $75; a 90-minute ride is $90. Reservations are required, and there is a 200-pound weight limit. You can get a pick-up at your Grace Bay hotel or villa (Grace Bay area only) for an additional $10 per person, which is a good deal if you don't have a rental car. It's closed on weekends. Long Bay, Providenciales. 649/946-5252. www.provoponies.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe