- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most hotels have bicycles available for guests, or you can rent one from an independent company. Stick to the sidewalks on Grace Bay Road; drivers don't pay much attention to bikes, and you'll create less dust on this dry island.
Caicos Wheels. Scooters, dune buggies, and off-road dirt bikes are all available from Caicos Wheels. Grace Bay Court, Grace Bay. 649/242–6592. www.caicoswheels.com.
Scooter Bob's. You can rent beach cruisers at Scooter Bob's for $15 a day. The company also offers a pick-up service. Turtle Cove Marina, Turtle Cove, Providenciales. 649/946-4684. www.provo.net/Scooter.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe