- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There is a three-day residency requirement. A passport, airline ticket, and proof of divorce (if you've been married before) are all required, as is a $55 license fee.
Registrar General (Jerningham St., Scarborough, Tobago. 868/639–3210. 72–74 South Quay, Port of Spain, Trinidad. 868/624–1660.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's