- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are nonstops to Trinidad from Houston (Continental), Miami (American, Caribbean Airlines), New York-JFK (American, Caribbean Airlines), and New York-Newark (Continental). There are no nonstop flights to Tobago from the United States; to get to Tobago, you will have to fly from Trinidad to the A.N.R. Robinson International Airport on Caribbean Airlines or LIAT.
Local Airline Contacts
American Airlines (868/821-6000. www.aa.com.)
Caribbean Airlines (868/625-7200 or 868/669-3000. caribbean-airlines.com.)
United Airlines (800/461-2744. www.united.com.)
LIAT (868/627-2982 or 888/844-5428. www.liatairline.com.)
Piarco International Airport. Trinidad's airport is modern, with 14 air bridges. It's about 30 minutes east of Port of Spain. POS, Trinidad. 868/669-4101. www.tntairports.com.
A.N.R. Robinson International Airport (TAB, Tobago. 868/639-0509. www.tntairports.com.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Scarborough Savings! Book at Turtle Beach by Rex s Fr $131+/Nt Save with Expedia, $107/night less