Sights & Attractions in Trinidad and Tobago
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Trinidad and Tobago
|A-C D-J K-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Dattatreya Yoga Centre
This impressive temple site was constructed by artisans brought...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue), Religious Sites||Trinidad|
Emperor Valley Zoo & Botanical Gardens
The cultivated expanse of parkland north of the Savannah is the...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Trinidad|
This mile-long crescent of sand looks like a frame ripped from...
One of the highest points on the island sits at the northern...
Ft. King George
On Mt. St. George, a short drive up the hill from Scarborough...
|Museums / Galleries||Tobago|
Galera Point Lighthouse
This essential stop when touring the northeast was constructed...
On Trinidad's rugged northeast coast, Grande Riviere is well...
Great Courland Bay
This bay near Ft. Bennett has clear, tranquil waters. Along the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe