- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Magdalena Grand Beach Resort
At a Glance
- gorgeous ocean views
- excellent restaurants and entertainment options
- on-site beach is tiny
- long walk from some rooms to reception
Check Rates from our Partners
Magdalena Grand Beach Resort Review
This impressive seafront resort is located in a lovely gated residential area complete with golf course; the beach, however, is minuscule, requiring a complimentary shuttle to the much better Pigeon Point Beach. The two-story buildings seem to rise magically from the landscape at the end of the gorgeous 18-hole course, and the massive atrium lobby, which is filled with local art, has floor-to-ceiling sea views. The property reopened in 2012 after a complete resort renovation.
- Address: Tobago Plantations Estate, Tobago
- Phone: 868/660–8800
- Location: Tobago
- 178 rooms, 22 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Beware fellow travellers – the description of this villa is not accurate and is misleading. Read more
Just outside of Port Of Spain while navigating narrow winding roads through a few small but busy island communities, the landscape soon transforms into magnificent tropical lush green beauty. Read more
Who is the best places for honeymoon along with wedding in the Caribbean country which would be warm in the February time. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more