- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Magdalena Grand Beach Resort
At a Glance
- gorgeous ocean views
- excellent restaurants and entertainment options
- on-site beach is tiny
- long walk from some rooms to reception
Magdalena Grand Beach Resort Review
This impressive seafront resort is located in a lovely gated residential area complete with golf course; the beach, however, is minuscule, requiring a complimentary shuttle to the much better Pigeon Point Beach. The two-story buildings seem to rise magically from the landscape at the end of the gorgeous 18-hole course, and the massive atrium lobby, which is filled with local art, has floor-to-ceiling sea views. The property reopened in 2012 after a complete resort renovation.
- Address: Tobago Plantations Estate, Tobago
- Phone: 868/660–8800
- Location: Tobago
- 178 rooms, 22 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just outside of Port Of Spain while navigating narrow winding roads through a few small but busy island communities, the landscape soon transforms into magnificent tropical lush green beauty. Read more
Okay, picking up from my last thread: http://www.fodors.com/community/caribbean-islands/trinidad-tobago-in-4-days-days-1-2.cfm
Day 3: This was more like a 36-hour day, with some parts too short and some Read more
·St. Lucia Forum, St. Maarten/St. Martin Forum, St. Vincent & the Grenadines Forum, Trinidad & Tobago Forum
We are a couple under 30 getting married in May. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more