- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tamnak Thai Review
In a beautifully renovated colonial house on Queen's Park Savannah, you can find one of the very few restaurants serving Thai cuisine in Trinidad. On the patio you're surrounded by flowing water and lush foliage; the elegant dining room is a more-intimate (and cooler) experience. Those keeping an eye on their budget may wish to consider sticking to vegetarian dishes, which are tasty and quite economical. Service can be erratic at times and the diner-style lettuce and tomato garnish on each plate doesn't help the authenticity factor much. Alfresco diners should use insect repellent, as the mosquitoes seem even more ravenous than most of the diners. Valet parking is an unusual but welcome touch.
- Address: 13 Queen's Park E, Belmont, Port of Spain, Trinidad
- Phone: 868/625–0647
- Location: Trinidad
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Sat.–Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just outside of Port Of Spain while navigating narrow winding roads through a few small but busy island communities, the landscape soon transforms into magnificent tropical lush green beauty. Read more
Okay, picking up from my last thread: http://www.fodors.com/community/caribbean-islands/trinidad-tobago-in-4-days-days-1-2.cfm
Day 3: This was more like a 36-hour day, with some parts too short and some Read more
·St. Lucia Forum, St. Maarten/St. Martin Forum, St. Vincent & the Grenadines Forum, Trinidad & Tobago Forum
We are a couple under 30 getting married in May. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more