- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
This little restaurant housed in a pink building on the road to Mt. Irvine may not always have food as good as its looks, but it more than makes up for it with atmosphere: most diners head for the covered patio surrounded by a tropical garden. The main focus here is seafood and steaks, and the daily panfried catch of the day in a creole sauce is a popular favorite. Though this is a fairly expensive place, don't expect towering exotic presentations.
- Address: Corner of Shirvan Rd. and Old Buccoo Rd., Mt. Pleasant, Tobago
- Phone: 868/631–0353
- Location: Tobago
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Beware fellow travellers – the description of this villa is not accurate and is misleading. Read more
Just outside of Port Of Spain while navigating narrow winding roads through a few small but busy island communities, the landscape soon transforms into magnificent tropical lush green beauty. Read more
Who is the best places for honeymoon along with wedding in the Caribbean country which would be warm in the February time. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more