- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
At the elegant Coco Reef Resort you can dine on contemporary cuisine with an island twist. The peach walls and whitewashed wooden ceiling make the resort's restaurant feel airy and light, and island breezes waft through the palm-lined terrace. The prix-fixe menu changes seasonally, and the fish dishes are worth special attention. A full tropical buffet breakfast is served daily; dinner is served nightly. There is a prix-fixe choice of one, two, or three courses. A dress code is enforced but casual chic is fine and men are not required to wear jackets for dinner.
- Address: Coco Reef Resort, Crown Point, Scarborough, Tobago
- Phone: 868/639–8571
- Location: Tobago
- Reservations essential.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Beware fellow travellers – the description of this villa is not accurate and is misleading. Read more
Just outside of Port Of Spain while navigating narrow winding roads through a few small but busy island communities, the landscape soon transforms into magnificent tropical lush green beauty. Read more
Hi, I'm interested in visiting one of these islands in the fall, maybe around December. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more