- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Shore Things Café & Craft
Shore Things Café & Craft Review
With a dramatic setting over the ocean on the Milford Road between Crown Point and Scarborough, this is a good spot to stop for lunch or a coffee break. Survey the view from the deck tables while enjoying a variety of freshly prepared juices (the tamarind is particularly refreshing) and nibbling on excellent sandwiches. The whole-wheat pizza is great and owner Giselle Beaubrun takes special pride in her indulgent desserts. While waiting for your meal, you can shop for local crafts in the lovely and comprehensive gift shop.
- Address: 25 Old Milford Rd., Lambeau, Tobago
- Phone: 868/635–1072
- Location: Tobago
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Beware fellow travellers – the description of this villa is not accurate and is misleading. Read more
Just outside of Port Of Spain while navigating narrow winding roads through a few small but busy island communities, the landscape soon transforms into magnificent tropical lush green beauty. Read more
Who is the best places for honeymoon along with wedding in the Caribbean country which would be warm in the February time. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more