Trinidad and Tobago Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Trinidad and Tobago
Carnival: Trinidad's Carnival is the Caribbean's biggest and best party, but nightlife is hopping the rest of the year, too.
Bird-Watching: Both Trinidad and Tobago are major bird-watching destinations; Trinidad itself has more resident species than any other Caribbean island.
Culture Sharing: A melding of many cultures means lively festivals year-round and a fabulous mix of cuisines.
Music: The steel pan was invented in Trinidad, and excellent bands play all over the island.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe