- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At least a 24-hour residency is required. A special governor-general's marriage license must be obtained in person from the Ministry of Justice at the Registrar's Office in St. Vincent. Bring valid passports, return or ongoing plane tickets, certified and notarized divorce decrees, and an appropriate death certificate if either party is widowed. An official marriage officer, priest, or minister registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines must officiate at the ceremony, and two witnesses must be present.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's