Bicycling in St. Vincent
Bicycles can be rented for about $25 per day, but roads aren't conducive to leisurely cycling. Serious cyclists, however, will enjoy mountain biking in wilderness areas.
Sailor's Wilderness Tours. Individuals or groups can head out for half-day or full-day guided bike tours through the Mesopotamia Valley, around Argyll and the Atlantic coast, or in and around Chateaubelair in the northwest. The price, which starts at about $50 per person, includes 21-speed mountain-bike rental and refreshments. Middle St., Kingstown, St. Vincent, VC0130. 784/457–1712; 784/457–9207 after hours. www.sailorswildernesstours.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's