Sights & Attractions in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
The oldest botanical garden in the Western Hemisphere is just...
|Gardens / Arboretums||St. Vincent|
Friendship Bay Beach
This spectacular horseshoe-shaped, mile-long (1½-km-long), protected...
Started by the French in 1786 and completed by the British in...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites, Viewpoints||St. Vincent|
Lower Bay Beach
This broad, palm-fringed beach on the southern shore of Admiralty...
Macaroni is Mustique's most famous stretch of fine white sand—offering...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's