- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Bequia Beach Hotel
At a Glance
- expansive property, great for kids
- a beach lover's dream spot
- lots of steps up to the restaurant from beachfront suites
- no TVs except in villas—is that a problem?
Check Rates from our Partners
Bequia Beach Hotel Review
With an ideal location on pretty Friendship Bay, this sparkling boutique property is a great choice for a relaxing beach getaway or family vacation. The hotel has 14 luxury beachfront suites that are also near the main pool. The "classic rooms," some family suites that accommodate four, and a penthouse suite with a Jacuzzi and the ultimate sea view are set back on the hillside, surrounding a second pool. Nearby, six gingerbread-style villa cottages, painted in Caribbean colors, offer either one or two bedrooms, as well as private plunge pools. The Blue Tropic café features fresh seafood accented with local produce and herbs. The broad swath of beach on Friendship Bay is where you'll find the resort's casual Bagatelle Beach Bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My GF & I decided to take a week & spend some time on Bequia, more specifically the Moonhole 'compound' after I read an article about Tom Johnston in (I believe) the NYTimes travel section. Read more
I spent recently 3 weeks in the Caribbean and I strongly recommend going to Tobago Cays. Read more
Trying to find the best vacation spot in the Caribbean for a single woman. Read more