- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Bequia Beach Hotel
At a Glance
- expansive property, great for children
- a beach lover's dream
- lots of steps up to the restaurant from beachfront suites
- Wi-Fi only in the main reception area and the restaurant
- no TVs except in villas—is that a problem?
Check Rates from our Partners
Bequia Beach Hotel Review
With an ideal location on pretty Friendship Bay, this sparkling boutique property is a great choice for a relaxing beach getaway or family vacation. The hotel has 14 luxury beachfront suites that are also near the main pool. The "classic rooms," some family suites that accommodate four, and a penthouse suite with a Jacuzzi and the ultimate sea view are set back on the hillside and surround a second pool. Nearby, six gingerbread-style villa cottages, painted in Caribbean colors, offer either one or two bedrooms, as well as private plunge pools. A four-bedroom "Presidential" villa has a private infinity pool. The Blue Tropic café features fresh seafood accented with local produce and herbs; the broad swath of beach on Friendship Bay is where you'll find the resort's casual Bagatelle Beach Bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My GF & I decided to take a week & spend some time on Bequia, more specifically the Moonhole 'compound' after I read an article about Tom Johnston in (I believe) the NYTimes travel section. Read more
I spent recently 3 weeks in the Caribbean and I strongly recommend going to Tobago Cays. Read more
Trying to find the best vacation spot in the Caribbean for a single woman. Read more