- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Frangipani bar Review
By day, this is the perfect spot for a harborside breakfast or lunch; just before sunset, the yachting crowd comes ashore to what is arguably the most popular gathering places in Bequia—the Frangipani Hotel's waterfront bar. After a drink and a chat, the mood turns romantic—with candlelight and Caribbean cuisine in the open-air dining room. The à la carte menu emphasizes seafood and local dishes. On Monday night in high season, a local string band plays catchy tunes; on Friday night, folksingers entertain. At the Thursday Jump-Up, the Frangi barbecue buffet (about $35) is accompanied by steel-band music.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My GF & I decided to take a week & spend some time on Bequia, more specifically the Moonhole 'compound' after I read an article about Tom Johnston in (I believe) the NYTimes travel section. Read more
I spent recently 3 weeks in the Caribbean and I strongly recommend going to Tobago Cays. Read more
Trying to find the best vacation spot in the Caribbean for a single woman. Read more