- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Nzimbu Browne Review
This self-taught craftsman, artist, musician, and drum maker is best known for his original banana art, which he creates from dried banana leaves, carefully selecting and snipping varicolored bits and arranging them on pieces of wood to depict intricate local scenes. Prices range from $15 or $20 for smaller items to several thousands of dollars for larger works sold in galleries. Browne has a kiosk in front of his house, but sometimes sets up shop on Bay Street, near the Cobblestone Inn.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My GF & I decided to take a week & spend some time on Bequia, more specifically the Moonhole 'compound' after I read an article about Tom Johnston in (I believe) the NYTimes travel section. Read more
I spent recently 3 weeks in the Caribbean and I strongly recommend going to Tobago Cays. Read more
Trying to find the best vacation spot in the Caribbean for a single woman. Read more