- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mac's Pizzeria Review
Mac's has been serving brick-oven pizza in Bequia since 1980. Choose from 17 mouthwatering toppings (including lobster), or opt for homemade lasagne, quiche, conch fritters, pita sandwiches, or soups and salads. Mac's home-baked cookies, muffins, and banana bread (by the slice or the loaf) are great for dessert or a snack. Or top off your meal with a scoop or two of Maranne's homemade ice cream in tropical flavors. The outdoor terrace has water views. Take-out is also available.
- Address: Belmont Walkway, Port Elizabeth, Bequia VC0400
- Phone: 784/458–3474
- Location: Bequia
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My GF & I decided to take a week & spend some time on Bequia, more specifically the Moonhole 'compound' after I read an article about Tom Johnston in (I believe) the NYTimes travel section. Read more
I spent recently 3 weeks in the Caribbean and I strongly recommend going to Tobago Cays. Read more
·St. Lucia Forum, St. Maarten/St. Martin Forum, St. Vincent & the Grenadines Forum, Trinidad & Tobago Forum
We are a couple under 30 getting married in May. Read more