- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
L'Auberge des Grenadines
L'Auberge des Grenadines Review
Owned by the French-born Jacques Thevenot and his Vincentian wife, Eileen, this fine French restaurant is convenient for the yachting crowd, day-trippers, and anyone staying awhile. The extensive menu marries French and West Indian cuisines: seafood and local vegetables are prepared with a French twist. Lobster is a specialty; select your own from the lobster pool. Light salads and sandwiches are available at lunch. Choose dinner from either the à la carte or prix-fixe menu. Delicious baguettes and delicate pastries round out any meal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My GF & I decided to take a week & spend some time on Bequia, more specifically the Moonhole 'compound' after I read an article about Tom Johnston in (I believe) the NYTimes travel section. Read more
I spent recently 3 weeks in the Caribbean and I strongly recommend going to Tobago Cays. Read more
Trying to find the best vacation spot in the Caribbean for a single woman. Read more