- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
De Reef Review
This casual beach bar and restaurant on Lower Bay is the primary feeding station for long, lazy beach days. When the beach bar closes at dusk, the restaurant starts to fill up with those who have made reservations. For breakfast (from 7) or a light lunch, De Reef bakes its own breads, croissants, coconut cake, and cookies—and blends fresh juices to accompany them. For a full lunch or dinner, conch, lobster, whelk, and shrimp are treated the West Indian wayl the curried conch is a favorite. Every other Saturday in season, there's a seafood buffet dinner accompanied by live music; on Sunday afternoon, a jam session.
- Address: Lower Bay, Bequia VC0400
- Phone: 784/458–3958
- Location: Bequia
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My GF & I decided to take a week & spend some time on Bequia, more specifically the Moonhole 'compound' after I read an article about Tom Johnston in (I believe) the NYTimes travel section. Read more
I spent recently 3 weeks in the Caribbean and I strongly recommend going to Tobago Cays. Read more
Trying to find the best vacation spot in the Caribbean for a single woman. Read more