- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
St. Vincent's second-largest city (and former capital), halfway up the island's Atlantic coast and surrounded by acres and acres of coconut groves, is a convenient place to stop for a cool drink or snack or other essential shopping while traveling along the windward coast. It is also the site of the now-defunct Mount Bentinck sugar factory. A tiny, quiet town—with a few streets, small shops, a restaurant or two, and modest homes—Georgetown is completely unaffected by tourism.
- Address: Georgetown, St. Vincent VC0212
- Location: St. Vincent
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My GF & I decided to take a week & spend some time on Bequia, more specifically the Moonhole 'compound' after I read an article about Tom Johnston in (I believe) the NYTimes travel section. Read more
I spent recently 3 weeks in the Caribbean and I strongly recommend going to Tobago Cays. Read more
Trying to find the best vacation spot in the Caribbean for a single woman. Read more