- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Once an important whaling village, Barrouallie (bar-relly) today is home to anglers earning their livelihoods trawling for blackfish, which are actually small pilot whales. The one-hour drive north from Kingstown on the Leeward Highway takes you along ridges that drop to the sea, through small villages and lush valleys, and beside quiet bays with black-sand beaches and safe bathing.
- Address: Barrouallie, St. Vincent VC0350
- Location: St. Vincent
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My GF & I decided to take a week & spend some time on Bequia, more specifically the Moonhole 'compound' after I read an article about Tom Johnston in (I believe) the NYTimes travel section. Read more
I spent recently 3 weeks in the Caribbean and I strongly recommend going to Tobago Cays. Read more
Trying to find the best vacation spot in the Caribbean for a single woman. Read more