- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Petit St. Vincent
The southernmost of St. Vincent's Grenadines, tiny (115 acres), private Petit St. Vincent—pronounced "Petty" St. Vincent and affectionately called PSV—is ringed with white-sand beaches and covered with tropical foliage. The late Hazen Richardson created the resort in 1968. The current owners made extensive renovations (cottage upgrades, a casual beachside restaurant, an air-conditioned fitness and yoga center, an open-air spa, an air-conditioned library with a TV and Internet access, a new children's center, and landscaping upgrades), but have not changed the design or, more important, the nature of the property. To get to PSV, you fly from Barbados to Union Island, where the resort's motor launch meets you for the 20-minute voyage.
Petit St. Vincent at a Glance
Elsewhere in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's