- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Diving and Snorkeling
Mustique Watersports. Mustique is surrounded by coral reefs, and nearly 20 dive sites are nearby. Mustique Watersports, on Endeavour Bay Beach, offers PADI instruction and certification and has a 28-foot, fully equipped dive boat. Rates are $110 for an introductory course, $85 for a one-tank dive, and $350 for a five-dive package. A special "bubble maker" introduction-to-diving course for children ages 8–11 costs $40. Snorkelers can rent a mask and fins for $10 per hour or $25 per day; snorkeling trips are $40 per person, with a two-person minimum. Cotton House, Endeavour Bay Beach, Mustique, VC0410. 784/456–3486. www.mustique-island.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Diving and Snorkeling
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's