- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Grenadines Estate Golf Club, the only 18-hole, championship golf course in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, is also one of the best in the Caribbean.
Grenadines Estate Golf Club. This 18-hole, par-72 championship course is spread over 60 acres that are next to a private villa community. The first 9 holes of the Jim Fazio–designed course, along with holes 10 and 18, are in a pretty, green plain that slopes down to the sea. The rest have been carved into the mountainside, affording spectacular views of Canouan Island and the surrounding Grenadines. The 13th hole offers a wraparound view of the Grenadines; it's also the most challenging, because its unforgiving green is at the edge of a cliff. Greens fees for 18 holes are $300 and include a golf cart. Golf instruction and rental clubs are available, and a pro shop and lounge are on-site. The Grenadine Estate Villas, at the northern tip of the island, Carenage Bay, Canouan, VC0450. 784/458–8000.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe