St. Vincent and the Grenadines Travel Guide
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Turks & Caicos Islands
A string of 32 islands and cays makes up the nation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. St. Vincent is one of the least touristy islands in the Caribbean—an unpretentious and relatively quiet island, where fishermen get up at the crack of dawn to drop their nets into the sea, working people conduct business in town, and farmers work their crops in the countryside.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best St. Vincent and the Grenadines restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
Diverse Landscape: St. Vincent offers a lush landscape, extraordinary hiking trails, remarkable botanical gardens, majestic waterfalls, and intriguing... Read more
Historians believe that the Ciboney were the first to journey from South America to St. Vincent, which they called Hairoun (Land of the Blessed)... Read more
· Travel Planner
Now81° F Partly Cloudy 79% Humidity Dec 13, 2013 at 3:00AM
Check historic weather for your trip datesArriving:
Places To Explore
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My GF & I decided to take a week & spend some time on Bequia, more specifically the Moonhole 'compound' after I read an article about Tom Johnston in (I believe) the NYTimes travel section. Read more
I spent recently 3 weeks in the Caribbean and I strongly recommend going to Tobago Cays. Read more