St. Vincent and the Grenadines Travel Guide
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Cayman Islands
St. Vincent and the Grenadines consists of 32 islands and cays strung out in the Southern Caribbean. St. Vincent itself is one of the least touristy islands in the entire region—an unpretentious and relatively quiet destination, where active, ecofriendly vacations focus on hiking jungle trails, catching a glimpse of rare parrots, trekking to spectacular waterfalls, and climbing an active volcano. Beneath the surface, snorkeling and scuba landscapes are similarly intriguing. The string of Grenadines, on the other hand, dazzle vacationers with amazing inns and resorts, fine white-sand beaches, excellent sailing waters, and a get-away-from-it-all atmosphere. The best known—Bequia, Mustique, Canouan—are quite exclusive.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best St. Vincent and the Grenadines restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- $823 & up -- Turks & Caicos: Adult-Only Club Med, Save 40% Club Med Turkoise
- $1124 & up -- Club Med Punta Cana, Save 40% Club Med Punta Cana
- $699 & up -- Caribbean Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $349 & up -- Weekend Bahamas Cruise on New Norwegian Ship Norwegian Breakaway
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore
Diverse Landscape: St. Vincent offers a lush landscape, extraordinary hiking trails, remarkable botanical gardens, majestic waterfalls, and intriguing... Read more
Historians believe that the Ciboney were the first to journey from South America to St. Vincent, which they called Hairoun (Land of the Blessed)... Read more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
· Travel Planner
Now81° F Mostly Cloudy 79% Humidity May 21, 2013 at 6:00AM
Check historic weather for your trip datesArriving:
Places To Explore
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My GF & I decided to take a week & spend some time on Bequia, more specifically the Moonhole 'compound' after I read an article about Tom Johnston in (I believe) the NYTimes travel section. Read more
I spent recently 3 weeks in the Caribbean and I strongly recommend going to Tobago Cays. Read more