- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Service charges may be added to hotel and restaurant bills on the Dutch side (otherwise tip 15%-18%). On the French side, a service charge is customary; on top of the included service it is customary to leave an extra 5%-10% in cash for the server. Taxi drivers, porters, and maids depend on tips. Give 10% to 15% to cabbies, $1 per bag for porters, and $2 to $5 per night per guest for chambermaids.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's