- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Zee Best Review
This friendly bistro serves one of the best breakfasts on the island. There's a huge selection of fresh-baked pastries—try the almond croissants—plus sweet and savory crepes, omelettes, quiches, and other treats from the oven. When you sit down a basket of assorted pastries arrives, and you are charged for the ones you select. Specialties include the St. Martin omelet, filled with ham, cheese, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and tomatoes. Best of all, breakfast is served from 7:30 am until 2 pm. Lunch includes sandwiches, salads, and the chef's famous spaghetti Bolognese. There are also locations near the Airport, and at Port de Plaisance.
- Address: Plaza del Lago, Simpson Bay
- Phone: 721/544–2477
- Location: St. Maarten
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Heads up-I recently rented a jeep from Best Deal car rental, also known as Ace. Read more
How many more people are going to keep going to St Martin utterly clueless about the 17% increase in Burglaries for 2012? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more