- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Zee Best Review
This friendly bistro serves one of the best breakfasts on the island. There's a huge selection of fresh-baked pastries—try the almond croissants—plus sweet and savory crepes, omelets, quiches, and freshly baked croissants and other treats from the oven. Specialties include the St. Martin omelet, filled with ham, cheese, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and tomatoes. Best of all, breakfast is served from 7:30 am until 2 pm. Lunch includes sandwiches, salads, and the chef's famous spaghetti Bolognese. Grab a table in the dining room or on the terrace; it's a good place to relax with a newspaper and a cup of cappuccino. There are also locations near the Airport, and at Port de Plaisance.
- Address: Plaza del Lago, Simpson Bay
- Phone: 721/544–2477
- Location: St. Maarten
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
How many more people are going to keep going to St Martin utterly clueless about the 17% increase in Burglaries for 2012? Read more
I just returned from a week in St. Read more
First let me say that when planning our trip to St. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more